Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 9- MAO Week: Shh! It's A Secret...

Sometimes you have a plan and sometimes a better opportunity then presents itself. Just now, that opportunity struck me. Although this act was anonymous it still, coincidentally, related to the Miss America Organization! And I PROMISE I actually did something!

The Miss America Organization is the #1 scholarship provider for women in the world. With that said, each contestant works hard to earn more scholarship dollars and earn money for Children's Miracle Network. I am such a fan of this organization, that any opportunity to help in the betterment of young women and make someone's dream feel that much closer I will take!

Today's lesson...it's FUN to do something anonymously for the good of someone else! Try it sometime!


Until next time my friends,
Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment