Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 19: Teens For Jeans


There are 1.7 million teenagers who are homeless today in the United States. According to this site, the #1 requested item at a shelter is a pair of jeans. This is a great campaign that everyone can take part in. From now until February 24, Aeropostale is collecting gently used jeans for homeless teens across the country. Not only, will you be donating to a great cause, but you will also receive 25% off a new pair of jeans from the store.

This is an act of kindness that means so much to a young adult and is so incredibly simple! When I was searching for acts of kindness, I looked on Dosomething.org for new campaigns and causes. I came across Teens For Jeans and immediately searched my room for gently used jeans. My mom even donated a pair of jeans. Again, so simple.

All you have to do is round up a few pairs or a pair of jeans. Then locate the closest Aeropostale and drop them off! They will take care of the rest. They accept jeans of all styles and sizes.

Have a random act of kindness you would like me to try? Comment below.
God bless,
Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment