Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 16: Made Dinner For Friends


Well today I was busy, busy, busy with school and volunteering. I am trying to find opportunities to act kindly on campus but, I am also trying to get back into the swing of things. I am almost there, I promise.

Tonight after finishing my volunteer work, I  made dinner for my roommates and close friends. Every once and awhile it is nice to treat them and serve them. I made pizza and cookies...yum. Now, I bet you are saying, "But Kailee that pizza looks extremely good!" First of all, it was scrumptious. Second, I technically did bake the pizza and cookies. I never said I made it from scratch ;)  I know I always appreciate when they make me dinner, so I figured I'd repay the favor.





Have a random act of kindness you would like me to try? Comment below.

God bless, 
Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment