Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 15: Became A Make-A-Wish Volunteer

Today I am so excited, because I am now a Make-A-Wish volunteer! This is such an amazing foundation that allows dreams to come true and bring magic back to the world. Their mission is to "grant wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy." I have been so fortunate to work with Children's Miracle Network and the experience has been so rewarding. After looking more into the Make-A-Wish Foundation, I fell head over heels in love with this organization as well.

You too can become a volunteer by clicking here. They are always looking for new volunteers to help grant wishes, sponsor a child or help with special events. Fortunately for me, Make-A-Wish's northwest office is in Spokane and I'll be able to help as best as I can! If you too decide to become a volunteer, I promise it will be a rewarding experience. I can't help but cry every time I hear an amazing wish that was brought to life by this wonderful organization.

I so look forward to my adventures with this foundation and the children we will be able to touch.


Have a random act of kindness you would like me to try? Comment below.

God bless, 
Kailee



No comments:

Post a Comment