Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 22: Welcomed A New Neighbor

Moving can be a scary thing. When arriving to your new home, it's natural to feel uncomfortable and  yearn to feel welcome. I know I did. Everyone, no matter a simple greeting or an extravagant welcome party, deserves to know that they are accepted and appreciated. Hence, today's act.

We are a few weeks into the winter quarter and I have been meaning to do this for a while now, but today was the perfect opportunity thanks to the help of an accomplice. A fellow Tri-Citian has recently moved to Cheney and is now a fellow Eag! As mentioned, an accomplice and I acted quickly while she was at class and dropped off a goodie for her. This act was anonymous I may add, no recognition needed. Even though I believe this post may give it away. So, you know who you are fellow eagle and if you are reading this, I simply wanted to say, "Welcome!"

A few hours later, I received a text from my accomplice with a picture attached. Apparently the treat was well received and appreciated. Below are the following words written on her social media pages:



Have a random act of kindness you would like me to try? Comment below.
God bless,
Kailee








No comments:

Post a Comment