Sunday, March 31, 2013

Day 90: Played Easter Bunny

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you all enjoyed your day. I know I surely enjoyed spending time with my family in the gorgeous weather we had today. My parents, brother and I drove down to Yakima to spend the day with the rest of my family. Before heading there we made a pit stop at the grocery store. It was then that I began to ponder what I could do as an act of kindness for the day. When finally thinking this out loud my dad presented an idea that was too cool to refuse.
                   

My dad had suggested that we play easter bunny for random strangers. Our mission was to buy several plastic eggs and put a few dollars in each one with a simple note. Since we were already at the store we hunted down plastic eggs and retreated back to the truck to prepare. We placed the dollars in each egg and a note that read 'Hoppy Easter!' Once the eggs were ready, it was time to disperse the goodie filled eggs. My mom and I walked the grocery store parking lot, carefully placing the eggs in good- and in view- places.

The eggs were planted and before zipping off to Yakima, we waited a few minutes to see if any egg recipients would return to their cars. Two of the six lucky few returned in time for us to see. Both were at first confused then amused. They may never know where the egg came from, but it was so fun to see how they reacted. 

He is risen!
Kailee  

No comments:

Post a Comment