Thursday, March 28, 2013

Day 87: Returned What Was Lost

I had not anticipated what happened today, but I am glad it did. My mom and I went to Shopko to pick up a few things. On the way out the door, I saw something that resembled a full shopping bag lying on the ground, but I wasn't sure, we were too far away. My mom and I got in the car and drove in the direction towards the bag. I noticed then that it was in fact a shopping bag full of newly purchased clothes. I made my mom stop the car, I grabbed the bag and ran it in to customer service. The ladies inside were happy to help and thanked me for bringing it in.

For someone who has left purchased goods lying around before, I would so appreciate someone bringing my items to a safe place. I just hope the person who bought the clothes realized they were missing and found them!

"I've found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay... 
small acts of kindness, and love."- Gandalf

God bless,
Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment