Monday, March 25, 2013

Day 84: Went All For Books

My mom found this flyer at work and brought it to me. Publicized is an online book fair for The Children's Academy Preschool in Kennewick. I thought it was a fantastic way to give back to a local school and promote literacy! The book fair runs until April 2, if you would like to donate as well. The following is a link to visit: http://bookfairs.scholastic.com/homepage/childrensacademypreschool.

When you visit the website, you can choose from an enumerate amount of books. Once you have found the book you'd like to donate, you can choose to send the book to a particular child in a certain classroom. In my case, I did not know a specific child so my donation is going to go to any deserving child. I chose to purchase and donate 'Chester Raccoon and the Big Bad Bully'. It sounded cute and like it had a nice message behind it. With it, I was able to attach a little note that read, "Enjoy this book on me!" 

God bless,
Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment