Monday, March 18, 2013

Day 77: Fed Meters

It is that dreadful week again, the weeks of finals. As I type this, I am taking a break from a 16 page paper. With that said, I am going to keep this short. However, I would like you to know that my acts of kindness are a priority and even during finals week, I find time to make it happen. Most of the time, they find me (thankfully)!

Take today for instance. I took a break from studying and typing to practice for Miss Moses Lake this weekend at a studio on campus. Most of the parking on campus requires a parking permit or is a meter. I do not own a permit, so it was the meters for me! When I pulled into my spot, I noticed that the car's meter next to me was about to expire. With two minutes left, the owner was no where to be found. I dropped a dime in the slot and bought the stranger a bit more time. I hope they made it back in time!
The EWU parking patrol is always on the prowl. I know I would appreciate a stranger buying me some extra time, so that I too could avoid a parking ticket. 

Happy finals week
& God bless,
Kailee


No comments:

Post a Comment