Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Day 64: Shamrock Shakes for the Sheilahs

March means St. Patrick's Day. St. Patrick's Day means one thing. SHAMROCK SHAKES. I love them a little too much I would say and wait for March every year to get them. Silly really. But today I was hanging out with two of my lovely friends, when they sprung it on me that they had never tried a shamrock shake. Dumbfounded, I immediately demanded that we took a trip to McDee's so I could treat them to a shake.

The luck of the irish were with them and me because I got my shake and they both throughly enjoyed it. I know this wasn't much, but I want everyone should try this shake at least once in their life and I was glad I was able to be there when they first tasted their decedent dessert. I'm still not sure why I enjoy the shake so much, but I do know it sure is tasty!

God Bless,
Kailee





No comments:

Post a Comment