Thursday, March 7, 2013

Day 66: Cardiac Care With Mr. Greek

I have gone to my fair share of pageants. Tonight, however, was a first. The Gamma Phi girls and I attended Mr. Greek, which was presented by the Alpha Phi sorority house. Mr. Greek is this particular sorority's philanthropic event. The entrance fee of $5 will now be donated to Women's Cardiac Care. If you didn't know, heart disease is the number 1 killer for women in the nation.
(The contestants)

Each contestant was representing a different fraternity. Like all other pageants, the boys had several phases of competition. They included talent, swimwear, onstage question and formal wear. This whole event was interesting to say the least and made me appreciate my pageant world. With that said, the guys were hysterical and the money went to a good cause. 
 (The winner in talent.) 

(The crowning moment!)

God Bless,
Kailee





No comments:

Post a Comment