Sunday, March 17, 2013

Day 76: Clover for MDA

Top of the morning to you...or night at least. Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! I hope you all wore your green and avoided the painful pinches. Today was really simple.

Who says that four leaf clovers don't exsist? Because whenever I visit stores around St. Patty's Day, I see the walls of the stores plastered with them!The Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) typically sells four leaf clovers near St. Patty's Day to fundraise for their organization. Many different places have them for sale and in my case the grocery store I went to was selling them and accepting change. I dumped my change from my wallet into the bucket after I made my purchase!

MDA raises awareness and money to fight muscle diseases. When I was younger, I would frequently see the four leaf clovers all over walls of businesses and have no idea what they represented, but now I know! Next time you see a wall of clovers, I encourage you to chip in and donate too! For more information on MDA, click here.

Make the luck of the Irish be with you,
Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment