Monday, March 4, 2013

Day 63: 7 Days of Change- Reality TV For A Cause

This afternoon my family headed back to the Northwest. When we finally arrived at our lovely abode, I got my Sevenly shirt in the mail that supported those effected by Superstorm Sandy (Day 52). In case you missed that post, let me quickly explain. Sevenly chooses one cause to raise money for, for seven days. Seven dollars of your purchase will then be donated to that week's cause.

While I was researching Sevenly a while back, I came across a very cool concept. They were trying to create a reality TV show that is titled "7 Days of Change". Below is the preview!

As we all know, things these days don't come cheap. For Sevenly to actually start their show, they are asking for donations of as little as $1. For $5, you will receive a digital copy of the pilot show. Highly intrigued- and already in love with the company- I decided I couldn't help but donate the $5 to see how incredible this new reality turned out. To learn more about the donations and the campaign, you can click here. I am so excited to see what they will do with this. I think the concept is an incredible idea and seriously needed. It is about time someone shed some positive light on the reality TV world.

Good luck Sevenly in your future campaigns and tackling the TV world!


World change is how I roll,
Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment