Thursday, March 14, 2013

Day 73: Pi Day (3.14)

Happy Pi Day friends! For those of you who don't know, this is a unusual holiday that is celebrated across the country (apparently). In the mathematical world pi is a symbol that represented by 3.1415... Because today is March 14 or 3-14, someone came up with the clever idea to deem March 14th pi day and celebrate with actual pie. I am new to the whole pi day celebration and with there only being so much I can do with a year of kindness, I decided this could be a fun opportunity.

I went to Safeway and headed straight to their bakery. Now, the thought occurred to me that I could actually attempt to make a pie, but then I thought....hmmm better not. ;) I picked a juicy looking apple pie and took it back to share with my roommates, friends and neighbors.  A successful day I'd say. 

I hope you enjoyed your unusual holiday and if you did not get to celebrate...
well, there is always next year! 

God Bless,
Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment