Sunday, April 14, 2013

Day 104: Collected Pop Tabs

A few days back, a friend of mine mentioned that she and another girl were collecting pop tabs from cans of pop. The tabs collected will then be donated to the Ronald McDonald House here in Spokane. It is amazing that something so simple could make that big of an impact. To help them out, I went to Bimart and bought a couple boxes of soda. With two roommates, I'm sure we will finish the pop in no time.

If you too would like to collect tabs and donate, please notify me. I'm sure the girls would appreciate all of the donations they can get. The girls are collecting tabs until May, so you still have plenty of time to drink some pop and donate! Now, I'm going to go get my root beer float on! 

God bless,
Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment