Friday, April 12, 2013

Day 102: Easter Seals

Lately, I have seen Easter Seals pop up and wonder who they are and how I can help. When I went to the grocery store this afternoon, I noticed that Safeway was accepting donations for them. I asked the cashier what it took to donate and they explained that they were asking customers to round up their purchase and the change would be donated. Because I visit frequently, I have rounded up and donated my change plus a few extra dollars. I'm going to make it my mission to donate each time I visit Safeway and I encourage you to look for simple opportunities in your area. All it takes is a little change to make a change.


Easter Seals is a non-profit organization determined to making a difference in the lives of those with disabilities. You can find more information by visiting https://secure2.convio.net/es/site/SPageServer


No comments:

Post a Comment