Thursday, April 25, 2013

Day 115: GO GREEN- Took the Bus

Even though I only live a few blocks away from school, I still find myself constantly driving to school. Today, I decided to take a chance and try out the public bus. It is free for EWU students and picks up right in front of my house. By taking the bus each day- or walking- to school I will not only lower my carbon dioxide emissions and save some gas along the way. 

My experience on public transportation wasn't as  bad as some stories I have heard. Just kidding, it was not bad at all. The trip was quick and easy and there are so many people who ride the bus that you may meet a new friend. Next week when I need to trek into Spokane, I am going to take the bus to work. Again, preventing nasty emissions in the air and saving gas. 




God bless,
Kailee 

No comments:

Post a Comment