Thursday, May 16, 2013

Day 136: Positive Bookmarks For Strangers

As I was walking through the EWU campus mall I notice a sign that read,"Need a little positivity? Come visit our table." Curious, I walked over to the table and asked the girls what this was all about. The four girls were all taking part in a project for a leadership class. They just wanted to spread a little love and positivity with sweet messages. At the table were bookmarks and markers for students to write anonymous and kind notes for strangers. If you wrote on a bookmark, then you got a bookmark.  A great and simple idea that could make a great difference.

Fascinated with the idea, I grabbed a bookmark and wrote whatever kind thought popped into my mind. After, I got this sweet bookmark below. It was such a good feeling to receive and simple note. In return, it felt good knowing that your bookmark could also bring a smile to a complete stranger's face, like it did mine.  :) This week I encourage you to leave a kind note for a stranger...you never know how much they may be needing it.

God bless,
Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment