Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Day 135: Baked Cookies For My Neighbors

If you love cookies, then today is your day because...it is national chocolate chip cookie day! That is why I figured it would be the perfect opportunity to make cookies for my neighbors and friends. In the end,  I made 8 dozen chocolate chips cookies to share. Of course, I save a batch for my roommates (& me). :)   In honor of this decadent holiday, I find it only suitable that everyone have a cheat day and enjoy this scrumptious snack!

To boot, my roommate and I even met some neighbors that we have lived next to for almost a year. The neighbors we brought cookies to were very grateful. Cookies are a great ice breaker for future reference.


P.S. I just saw that some bakeries gave out FREE chocolate chip cookies today! Just something to look out for the next time this rolls around.

& that's the way the cookie crumbles,
Kailee


No comments:

Post a Comment