Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 126: Started A Piggy Bank For A Cause

After an incredible weekend of fundraising, I felt inspired and decided that a great way to save money to donate is a piggy bank. A while bank a friend gave me this cute little oinker and I decided today that any change that is put into the pig will be donated to a good cause. At this point in time, I am not sure what that cause will be, but when the moment presents itself I will have something to give.

The great thing about using a piggy bank is you should always be putting money in and never taking it out. Over time there is more money than ever expected. Once again, it just goes to show that a little can go a long way in the end. If you have a piggy bank, think about using it to donate to charity. If you have multiple piggy banks, maybe divide the coins into different piggy banks like save, spend and donate. That way you get a little and you give a little! 

God bless,
Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment