Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Day 128: Thank you, Mom by P&G

With Mother's Day just around the corner, this is a perfect way to give back! Proctor & Gramble has recently paired up with Maria Shriver to help Special Olympics. Shriver recently posted a video entitled, "The Gift My Mother Gave Me" on the Thank You, Mom Facebook page. For every share of the video, P&G will donate $1 to Special Olympics. Below is the video, please share it on Facebook and donate to Special Olympics.

This is also an excerpt from PG.com
"At P&G, our mission is to touch and improve lives and support moms through our Thank you, Mom program,” said Jodi Allen, Vice President of North America Operations and Marketing at P&G, and proud mom of four. “P&G’s partnership with Special Olympics is one of the longest continuous cause marketing relationships in the United States. We are thrilled to be partnering with Maria Shriver to honor not only her mom and the courageous moms of Special Olympics athletes, but all moms across the country.”
"It was a honor to celebrate my mother's life through this video and share the unique gifts she gave me, while, at the same time, giving people an opportunity to support Special Olympics, the world-changing organization she mothered alongside her five children,” said Shriver. “The gift my mother gave me was the gift of possibility. From an early age, she instilled in me a belief that I could do anything I wanted to do. She was my greatest champion. It wasn’t a matter of, ‘Can I?’ or ‘Should I?’ It was just, ‘You can, you must, you will!'"

God bless,
Kailee



No comments:

Post a Comment