Sunday, November 24, 2013

Day 328: Donated Toys

It's the most wonderful time of the year! Well, close enough anyways. It is also the most wonderful time to donate toys. So many organizations are now accepting donations for families that can't afford toys for the holidays. One organization that I was able to donate to is the popular Toys for Tots. Several buildings on campus have set out bins for donations. When I was at Bi-Mart, I picked up a pack of Play Dough and donated it.
        
The other organization I donated to was Operation Homefront. This is an organization run through the Dollar Tree and collects toys for families who family member is deployed in the military. As I was shopping around at the dollar store, I saw a bin of toys. When checking out, the man at the register explained what it was and asked if I would like to donate a dollar for a toy. I got to choose an adorable teddy bear for donation.
                                                  
So, keep your eye out and give a gift to someone who may not get one otherwise.

God bless,
Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment