Sunday, November 17, 2013

Day 321: St. Judes Donation

In my opinion, not many things go better together than football and pizza. That's why some friends and I ordered a couple pizzas from Dominos during the Seahawks game this afternoon. I ordered the pizza online at dominos.com. If you order online, you can personalize your pizza however you would like it and can see your total on a right hand side bar as you go. When your order is ready to go you can pay with a credit card. However, Dominos does something a little different. In addition to your total, you have the opportunity of adding $1, $2, $5, $10, or $20 to your order. Your donation will then be donated to St. Jude Children's Hospital. I thought it was such a good idea and I just had to add a donation to my order. So, next time if you're thinking pizza, maybe try Dominos. And if you do decide to go the Dominos route, maybe then consider donating to St. Jude. I know every dollar counts.

God bless,
Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment