Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Day 309: "One Life" For Pencils of Promise

As my year comes to a close, it never ceases to amaze me how many opportunities there are to give back and how many people are willing to give back. For example, I was on my YouTube channel when I found a recently uploaded song by one of my favorite bands, Boyce Avenue. The title of the video caught my attention because not only did it state the title, but it also read "Charity Single." I was very interested, so I clicked on the video. First off I love the song. Second, I learned that it was not only a song by Boyce Avenue, but in fact a collaboration of about 15 other YouTube sensations. Third, I learned that by purchasing this song on iTunes, Amazon, etc. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to Pencils of Promise.
Pencils of Promise is an organization dedicated to providing children a quality education. Their website explains that they "build schools, programs and global communities around the common goal of education for all." One hundred percent of their funds earned goes into building a brighter future for a child. You can learn more about Pencils of Promise by clicking here.

Below is the music video. Watch it and then goes purchase the song on iTunes!
(I love this song!)

God bless,
Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment