Saturday, August 31, 2013

Day 243: Donated Schools Supplies For Lashes

Awhile back, I saw that a local massage and lash place was accepting donations of school supplies. In return your name would be entered into winning a free set of eyelash extensions. Today, I was able to drop off the supplies I bought. They are still accepting donations and are located in the mini mall near Olive Garden and Costco. 
                                   
When I dropped off my donation, the employees were all very very nice. One woman in particular was so very grateful and even told me twice, "how nice of you." I am glad they are running this drive and I am glad they appreciate the donation. Now, they plan to take their compiled supplies to several local schools nearby. 
                                                 

God bless,
Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment