Sunday, August 25, 2013

Day 236: Crashed A Wedding (Registry)

It is wedding season and I love that! A family friend of mine, who I have known since birth, actually tied the know today. A big congratulations to Craig and Becca and I am so sorry I couldn't make it! A few days ago, my mom and I ran to the store to pick out a wedding gift. We walked up to the registry and printed out the list of scanned items. Standing there, the thought occurred to me that it would be so fun to item a wedding gift for a complete stranger and send it to them on their wedding day. I know I would sure appreciate it. Unfortunately, you need a last name, wedding ID # or email address to print out a list. Instead, I chose a few gifts from Craig and Becca's list for my family to deliver to them from me.
                                   

After researching it a little more, most stores will deliver the wedding gifts for you. So, if for some reason you are able to access a random person's registry the store can assure that it gets into the right hands. I wasn't thinking too hard at the time, but I should have gone with Smith or Johnson. I am sure there are plenty of people with that name saying I do. Maybe next time I will try it. If you are feeling in the loving mood, I encourage you to do the same! Heck, you could make someone's big day that much better!
                                 

God bless,
Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment