Monday, August 5, 2013

Day 217: Bought A Freckled Lemonade

Last week, I received an email from Red Robin (yum!) about not only getting $3.00 off my purchase of a freckled lemonade, but also about their partnership with Alex's Lemonade Stand- fighting childhood cancer. For every freckled lemonade bought, Red Robin will donate 5 cents to Alex's Lemonade Stand. Now, 5 cents doesn't seem like too much, but while enjoying my meal there were at least 10 freckled lemonades ordered around us.

Naturally, after seeing the email about lemonade and Red Robin, it had been on my mind and sounding tasty! This afternoon when my mom asked if I'd like to go to lunch, it took only a minute to say yes. Both my brother and I ordered freckled lemonade (there's 10 cents right there). It is to my knowledge that this partnership will last, so next time you are eating at Red Robin, order yourself a refreshing strawberry lemonade. However, if you happen to visit before the 15th of August, you will get your lemonade for a mere 99 cents! Lemonade and helping fight childhood cancer...there's nothing better. 


God bless,
Kailee


No comments:

Post a Comment