Thursday, August 1, 2013

Day 213: Helped Move

This is more of a thank you than a random act of kindness, but I am still going to put it out there. Bright and early this morning my mom, Austin and I drove up to Cheney to move into my new apartment. When we pulled in, Demie (roommate) and her parents were also pulling in. We both decided to move early in the morning because we both had to make it home for work. Overall, I say we made great time. Our apartment that we were moving out of was on the third floor and our new apartment just so happened to be on the third floor in a different area. For us to move into our new apartment, we needed to be completely out of our old apartment. Meaning everything had to be packed up and moved! Knowing we didn't have too much time we got to work and there was no stopping until we were all done.
                           
In the end we were able to get all that we needed done and were back on the road in no time. It was definitley a team effort and I am so grateful for everyone who helped. It didn't matter if it was my stuff or Demie's stuff, we all were hauling stuff up and down. Thank you again so much to my mom, Austin and Demie's parents for taking off work, waking up early and breaking a sweat. We literally could not have done it without you. 
                                       

God bless,
Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment