Sunday, August 11, 2013

Day 223: She's A Fighter

This weekend a few Dust Devils friends and I traveled to Hillsboro to watch our team play. Unfortunately, we had to withstand a down pour and a loss last night, but today things seemed to be looking up. Before heading to the afternoon game today, Austin and I ran to Dick's Sporting Goods. This was my first trip to the massive sports store and it did nothing less than highly impress. While browsing about the many racks of clothes, I found a shirt that I really liked. It is the shirt seen below, a pink v-neck Under Armour that read, "She's a fighter" on the back.

After further inspection, I found that Under Armor created a line to help raise money for several organizations fighting breast cancer. I loved the shirt and loved the fact that by buying it I would be helping to fight breast cancer. The Under Armour collection is known as Power In Pink and offers an array of different clothing items, shoes and hats. You can learn more and shop the collection by clicking here. According to the shirt's tag, Under Armour has pledged to donate at least $500,000 to  the different organizations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment