Thursday, August 29, 2013

Day 241: Wrote A Letter To A Stranger

Today I was creating a bucket list and was looking for ideas on Pinterest. While browsing, I came across the idea, "Send a letter to a stranger and have them respond." The thought intrigued me and I decided that I wanted to try that. No matter if they respond or not, at most I will be able to make a stranger smile because of my random letter. I pulled out the phonebook, opened it to a random page and threw my finger on a random name. My finger landed on Bill & Sherry Lynch. Well, it was settled, the Lynch's would be the recipient of my random letter. 
                                 
I wrote them a simple note, which will hopefully bring a smile to their face. In addition, I added a little something extra. I stamped it and it is on its way to its new owner. This truly was a random act of kindness and I have to admit these are the kind that bring the most joy to me. I don't know the outcome, but I expect the best and hope that just maybe they'll pay it forward. 
                                             

God bless,
Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment