Monday, August 12, 2013

Day 224: Stay Strong

One of my favorite quotes is, "be kind; everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." Most of the time that battle is much harder than anyone can know. And most of the time that person can easily covers up with a smile. Today, I simply wanted to remind everyone that if you know of a struggle someone is facing, encourage them to keep fighting. If you are going through hardships, find someone you can confide in and talk to them. I know there will always be someone who is willing to listen.
A friend of mine is going through a pretty rough patch in her life. Although, I have never been in her position to feel what she is feeling, I know I can encourage her to stay strong and lean on those who truly love her in this time of need. Send a little encouraging note, flowers, or something else to just love on them as much as possible. 

Stay strong & god bless,
Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment