Friday, August 16, 2013

Day 228: Bought Tokens At Chuck E. Cheese

As a child, there was one place that always seemed so magical and so much fun. (Well other than Disneyland.) It's good old Chuck E. Cheese! The place of fun and games and PRIZES! There is only one problem. To get cool prizes, you need tickets, to get tickets you need tokens and to get tokens you need money. No money= no prizes. 

So, I start thinking. How cool would it have been to score some extra tokens as a kid and take home some more prizes? Well, it never happened to me, but for one lucky child today it did. I went to Chuck E. Cheese on my way to work and bought $3 worth of tokens. I explained what I was doing to the cashier and told her to hang on to the tokens, until the next kid approached her. She just smiled and said, "Wow. That's nice of you!" And I was on my way. I don't know who got them or what cool prizes they got, but I'm sure it made one (or several) children smile. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment