Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Day 232: Surprised A Friend

I believe we all have heard, "The best things in life are free." In my opinion, this statement is true. The greatest moments in my life have all been laughs, smiles and moments shared with friends and family. One of my favorite things to do is surprise people. I love to see the look on their faces when they first realize what is going on. I have even gone as far as traveling across the country to surprise friends (twice). Today, I was able to surprise a friend, in a much smaller way, but still a surprise.
                                       

After work this afternoon, I picked up slurpees at 7-11 and ran it to a friend who was also working. They were very happy to see me and pleased by their sweet treat. It is those unexpected moments that add excitement to relationships and life. I highly encourage you to be spontaneous and surprise someone today. Their reaction may just surprise you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment