Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day 220: Miracle Treat Day

It is one of my favorite days! A day to eat ice cream and support a children's hospital!

As many of you know, I have a very special place in my heart for Children's Miracle Network. CMN and Dairy Queen are in partnership and each year they run 'Miracle Treat Day.' On this day, DQ will sell millions of blizzards and $1 of each of those blizzards will be donated to CMN. Last year, DQ raised over 6 million dollars!

Naturally, my family and I went to Dairy Queen after dinner. We each bought a scrumptious blizzard. I tried the S'mores blizzard (and I was a fan)! The Dairy Queen we visited was hoping to raise $5000 and they were about 60% there at 6:30PM. I hope they were able to reach their goal. Needless to say, however, I am sure that the money raised nationwide is substantial. In addition, everyone who took part thoroughly enjoyed their dessert!
I can't wait for next year! 

God bless,
Kailee


(Even Lacy loves blizzards!)

No comments:

Post a Comment