Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day 45: 21 Valentines For 21 Candles!

It is true! Today is my 21st birthday! Not to mention...it is also Valentine's Day! As this exciting day quickly approached, I realized all of the errands I had to run! I have always loved having my birthday on Valentine's Day because I get to share the love with everyone. That's when it hit me. For every candle on my cake, I would hand out one valentine!

I went to the store and bought a bulk load of valentine candies. They were inexpensive and came in packs of four. I decided that everywhere I would visit on my birthday, I would give out a box of candy! Below are the 21 acts:

1 & 2) Before I left to run errands, I left two boxes of candy for my roommates.


3) First official stop of the day was the Department of Licensing to renew my license. 
(Again, not a fan of my photo.)

4) Then to Glen Dow to get my manicure for Sunday! 
(Thank you for being an outstanding sponsor!)

5 & 6) Next, to Ulta for my birthday brow wax! 
(I met two incredible ladies who worked there. They both got candy!)

7, 8, 9 & 10) The next stop was Children's Sacred Heart Hospital. I had some gently used stuffed animals that I wanted to donate to the kids. I had four animals, but I ran into two ill children in the elevator and they got to take the other two! It was so worth my time to stop! 

11) Then to the $1 for some last minute shopping. 

12, 13, 14, 15 & 16) When Austin got here, we headed to West Central Community Center (where I volunteer) to deliver cupcakes that I had made. I was also able to hand out boxes of candy to the employees there! 

17) After we stopped in, we headed to the movie Safe Haven.
( I have been dying to see it & it was great!)

18) Twigs for dinner! 

19) Park Attendant

20) Neighbors

21) Austin!

Overall, it has been a FANTASTIC day to say the least! I loved watching the expressions on people's faces when I handed them a valentine. :) It was so fun to share the love. And to think you too could share the love with me for the next 320 days! Let's get to work.

God bless & Happy Valentine's Day,
Kailee








No comments:

Post a Comment