Monday, December 23, 2013

Day 357: Regal's Promise For St. Judes

For the past two weeks I have been really under the weather that today I finally had to go to the doctor. Unfortunately, I was more sick than I had expected. Because of my sickness, I have pretty much been bed ridden and not able to complete physical acts of kindness. However, I did receive something in the mail today that will do just the trick.

My family received a letter from St. Jude's asking for a $20 donation. However, the great thing about this is if you are to donate, then a local move theatre will match your donation to St. Jude's. I think this is not only a great way for me to give back to an incredible organization, but also for a local company to create goodwill.
                                
God bless,
Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment