Sunday, December 8, 2013

Day 342: Operation Christmas Child

When I was younger, I remember going to the store and buying goodies for other people. I wasn't sure what gifts were for, but I remember putting them in a shoe box. As I grew up, I realized that the box of gifts were for an organization called Operation Christmas Child. The gifts are then sent to third world countries for children that don't necessarily receive gifts.

Lucky for you, it is not too late to purchase stuff for a someone in need! Just decide if you will be buying for a young girl or boy and choose a few things from this list to put in your box. I decided to buy for a little girl and have the items in the picture below so far!
                             
You can then click here to find a national location to drop off your donation, or I would check a local church.

God bless,
Kailee


No comments:

Post a Comment