Saturday, December 21, 2013

Day 355: Donated Interview Clothes

This year I came across an organization called Dress For Success. What they try to accomplish is providing disadvantaged women with professional attire for interview and the professional world. Here is a list of the 125 affiliates located worldwide. This website provides addresses in which you can donate your gently used attire. Unfortunately, the closest to me is in Seattle. The address is
1118 5th AveSeattle, WA 98101
                                
I have plenty of professional clothes and a couple pairs of shoes that I have outgrown from Miss Tri-Cities or DECA. I was happy to gather them up and ship them off to Seattle where hopefully they will come in handy for another strong independent women. 

God bless,
Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment