Monday, September 30, 2013

Day 273: Pageant Planet Helps Feed The Planet

I am always on the look out for new opportunities to give back, so when my mom emailed me this earlier, I knew I wanted to give back. I love, love, love when I see others giving back as well. In this case, this particular gentlemen is giving back in a big way. The gentlemen who sent the email below is trying to raise $6,000 to feed 240 children for 30 days.

If you would like to help him reach his goal, please email Steven Roddy at info@pageantplanet.com with the subject line "This scares me..." and your phone number. If you are involved in the pageant world, you can sign up for coaching and the proceeds with be donated. He also asks for everyone to simply help share his mission on any and all social media sites.  I emailed him and I am waiting to hear back so I can donate. Please tell me that you will, if nothing else, share this mission on Facebook, twitter, etc. Together we can all make a difference. 

God bless,
Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment