Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Day 253: Helped With Luggage

This morning, my mom and I began our adventure to Atlantic City. While waiting for our fellow travelers in Philadelphia, we saw a young girl traveling alone with 3 large sized suitcases. She tried to stack them together in a way that she could drag them all along at the same time. While I am sure she would have made it to her destination...eventually, I knew I wasn't going to let the poor girl suffer. I offered to help and she seemed baffled and replied, "oh that's ok I'm just going to my shuttle. But thank you!" Seeing as we were still a good 60 ft from the door, I told her that I would at least help her to the door. When I finally helped her to the shuttle desk she was again very gracious and thanked me multiple times. She even told me, "I really wasn't sure how I was going to move all of this." I told her it was my pleasure, because it was. I mean if you would have seen the poor thing trying to lug it all by herself, you would have helped too. Wouldn't you? I mean these are the simplest, unexpected moments that really bring a smile to your face! :) 

God bless, Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment