Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Day 268: Women's Health Day

Today is national women's health and fitness day! I wasn't really aware of this until my mom showed me it. What women's health and fitness day is, is the nation's largest health promotion for women of all ages. Across the country, thousands of women are taking part in group exercises to talk about women's health and fitness. In addition, and most importantly they are keeping their bodies active and healthy. The focus of this day is to stress the importance of regular physical activity.

This is an act of kindness to your body. It is so important to stay healthy and happy which comes from regular exercise is essential. This afternoon, I also took part in a group exercise class. I took a zumba class and got my sweat on. At the beginning of the class, they spoke about proper workout techniques and also maintaining diet. So, I challenge you to take part in 30 minutes of physical activity. It doesn't need to be extremely vigorous, it just needs to be done. Do something nice for your body today. It will thank you later.

God bless,
Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment