Monday, September 23, 2013

Day 266: Your Purchase Counts With Dove

I absolutely love and appreciate all that Dove does as a company to make women feel beautiful. Recently, they created a social campaign to help raise money for their partners who also believe in empowering women and young girls. Their partners include Girl Scouts, Boys and Girls Club and Girls Inc. With each purchase of a Dove product (mens, women's, lotion, soap whatever it may be), they will donate a portion of the proceeds to one of their three partner companies.

Once I found this out, I went to the nearest grocery store and bought some Dove soap. Next time you are at a store or need some deodorant, I would suggest thinking about what your deodorant brand stands for. Mine is empowerment. I just commend Dove for going against society and telling people in general that they are beautiful. While on the topic, I wanted to share a commercial that was shown as I was writing this blog. It is a commercial by Special K, but shares the same message that Dove promotes.

God bless
and stay beautiful,
Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment