Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Day 267: ReStyle

As I sit here typing this, I am gearing up for my last first day of school...ever. The feeling is really surreal and yet I am so excited for all of the adventures that this year has in store. I spent today getting everything ready before diving into full madness. I did a lot of organizing, cleaning and emailing. While   taking a little break on Facebook, I found an organization called Hope For Women. This organization strives to bring "premium quality, Fair Trade, eco-friendly products created by women artisans to the mainstream marketplace since 2006, and are committed to providing sustainable employment for economically disadvantaged women worldwide." 

One of their brands is named ReStyle. At ReStyle, you can buy products mainly made by women to help women. This website offers many different items, including; jewelry, bags and cases, cards and items for men. I personally really liked the bracelet seen below with the saying, "Dwell in possibilities."They have some really cool items on their site and I highly encourage you to take a look. 

God bless,
Kalee



No comments:

Post a Comment