Friday, June 14, 2013

Day 165: Gave Directions

It is moving day! Moving day for both me and many other Eastern students. Before actually hitting the road, I had to stop by the main building at Eastern to drop some stuff off. While making my way through the maze like building, I ran into a mother and daughter who looked awfully distraught. The mom walked one way, while the daughter began walking the other way. Knowing that look of confusion, I asked if there was something I could help them find? The duo explained what they were looking for and I showed them the way. They were very grateful and I was happy to help. 

Being in a new place can be stressful and the last thing someone wants to do is walk around acting like they have no idea where they are going. It is always so nice to have someone show the way, especially at Eastern where it can be ultra confusing! 

Anyways, I hope everyone had safe travels and I will see you in the fall! 

God bless & go eags, 
Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment