Thursday, June 13, 2013

Day 164: Helped With Graduation

This evening, I was played a very small part in implementing the Leadership Spokane graduation. Although my internship has officially ended, I wanted to be of some service. Also, this is the event that we had been working on for months! I helped with the programs and slideshow, as well as filming the event! It was an incredible experience to just sit in the room and listen to the distinguished speakers, graduates and staff.  I am so glad I was able to attend.

Oh, and the venue was gorgeous. If you have never been to Fort Mukogawa in Spokane, it is breathtaking. It is an old fort with somewhat of an old colonial feel in the middle of the forest. It was so cool! I wish I had pictures to share, but I do have a few from the actual event.
                  

                   

                                  

God bless 
& congratulations graduates,
Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment