Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day 163: Baked Cookies For Co-Workers

Today, I completed another chapter in my life. I finished my internship with Leadership Spokane as an events intern. It is amazing the things I learned and the ways I grew in the short time I was able to spend there. The staff behind this incredible non-profit organization are even more incredible and are true leaders. The city of Spokane is lucky to have two incredible women behind the wheel of this civic leadership training program. For those of you who do not know, each August a select few from an array of different businesses are chosen to go through this leadership program. Much like a school, they make up a class. Tomorrow is both Leadership Spokane and Youth Leadership Spokane's graduation and I would just like to say congratulations to the classes of 2013!
                                  
To show my gratitude to such a wonderful group, I decided to make cookies. It is always nice to have something sweet when sitting behind a desk all day. It is easy to say they were very grateful! It was the very least I could do. 

Thank you once again to Leadership Spokane, Linda and Beth for everything! I look forward to working with you in the future! 

God bless,
Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment