Saturday, June 8, 2013

Day 159: Bits Of Positivity

I first wanted to share as a reminder, that this blog is here to in no way glorify my own name, but instead inspire others by showing how simple it can be to make a difference. With that said, I LOVE when people suggest or ask if I can do something for a cause that they are passionate about.

A few days ago, a friend of mine messaged me on Facebook and asked if I could share this incredible page. The Facebook Page is called Little Bits of Positivity and is a "veterans & others mental health support group." This was a page started by a friend of the friend who contacted me. Since being created, it has flourished into a non-profit organization. The following is what Meghan had informed me:
"My friend from basic training started a positivity page on Facebook which turned into a non profit organization for anyone (specifically focusing on military/veterans) with mental health disorders. she just took donations to get it started, but it'd be great if you could check it out!"

I strongly encourage everyone to check out the page, like the page and stay up to date with their latest information. You can visit the page by clicking here. If you are feeling extra generous, you can donate a few dollars to fund Mia-Talia Lowe push to keep Little Bits of Positivity's voice heard! Even a few dollars, like I donated, will help! 

On a side note, I just want to say thank you so much to Meghan who serves in the United States Air Force. Thank you for what you are doing for this country and thank you for sharing this organization with us. 
(Meghan and me years ago!) 

God bless,
Kailee


No comments:

Post a Comment