Friday, July 12, 2013

Day 193: Brought In The Garbage Cans

It has been one crazy week, but even in those crazy moments you can find something simple and sweet to do for someone else. On my way out the door for work this morning, I noticed that the garbages cans had all been placed on the street to be dumped. Well, what does one do once the trash has been empty? One typically returns their garbage can to its usual place. So before jumping in my car, I returned the garbage cans to their rightful driveways. Because I didn't know where everyone else's actually went and because I didn't want to creep into someone else's backyard, I left the cans at the top of driveways. It may not be much, but I know my neighbors to my right and left are both elderly and appreciate a little help. Think of that the next time YOUR garbage cans need to be taken in. 

God bless,
Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment