Saturday, July 27, 2013

Day 207: Free Pit Passes

Here is an update for you all: a few days back I entered a raffle for Red Cross and the Bloodmobile. I ended up winning two pit passes and two rockstar tent tickets (a.k.a. the grand prize). I was so excited because I have never really won anything before...and then I realized that the boat races were this weekend. The weekend when I will be out of town. So, here I am with this amazing prize and I can't do much with them. I remembered how in demand tickets, pit passes, etc. are and I decided to give the passes away.

A friend of mine is new in town, has never been to the boat races and would like to experience all that the boat races have to offer. Since 1) I couldn't go and 2) have had the royalty treatment at the boat races as Miss Tri-Cities, I know how cool the whole event can be and I wanted to give them that experience. I hope they enjoy their weekend and I hope all who attend have fun. Be safe! 

God bless & have fun this weekend,
Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment