Monday, July 8, 2013

Day 189: Save The Ewaso Lions

For those of you who don't know, The Lion King is one of my all time favorite movies! I love the message, the story and the lions! Unfortunately, lions are on their way to being endangered. In Kenya, there are less than 2000 lions left due to poachers. Ewaso Lions is an organization that fights to save the few lions that we have left!

"Ewaso Lions conserves Kenya’s lions and other large carnivores by promoting coexistence between people and wildlife. Ewaso Lions uses sound science, education, and capacity building to foster support for conservation and help guide the long-term conservation management of lions in community areas." 

 

I love my Simba and Nala and I want to keep them alive. I donated by visiting their site! You can visit 
http://ewasolions.org/ to find out more information and donate as well! 

Hakuna Matata,
Kailee

No comments:

Post a Comment